Washington’s on the ball re this, even though I’ve read elsewhere they are a very liberal anti-gun State. Time to move there anyway because Victoria Bidwell’s little Natural Hygiene Fasting Retreat Hideaway is out there. Watch out, Victoria, we’re all going to move there to escape Smart Meters & come detox at your place! :)
Correspondence with Washington State Legislators and Officials
In October 2013, 378 Government Officials and Professional Leaders across Washington State received the Smart Meter and Personal Wireless Services Facilities Notice of Liability and Inaction, providing knowledge of:
- The harm caused by exposures to Radiofrequency Radiation, a possible carcinogen, neurotoxin, and genotoxin, among other effects
- The potential liabilities to persons given authority to act upon said knowledge, but do not.
Radiofrequency Radiation is everywhere in our society; However, government exposure standards:
- Are 17 years old, based on limited data from one set of experiments in the 1980’s
- Apply to 30-minute exposures to a 6-foot tall man
- Are believed to protect us from burns and shock, not damage to health
- Are believed to protect us from whole-body heating not exposure to critical organs like the brain and the eyes
Radiofrequency Radiation has not been proven biologically safe for humans and is especially damaging to children and pregnant women. For example, schools use Wi-Fi power densities and frequencies similar to those used as Cold War weapons. Other exposures to Radiofrequency Radiation include cell phones, cordless phones, DECT products, Bluetooth, iPads, wireless interactive white boards, paging systems, countless home automation applications, cell towers, masts, antenna, smart meter infrastructures, Wi-Max, TETRA, etc.
Complete the NOTICE OF SUPPORT FOR LEGISLATIVE ACTION by following these easy steps.
Washington State residents can let their District Legislators know they support an immediate and complete safety review of Radiofrequency Radiation, and a moratorium on the installation of smart meters and Personal Wireless Services Facilities, until determined safe.
Full Citations for Smart Meter and Personal Wireless Services Facilities Notice of Liability and Inaction.
Good on them for that. I really like the sound of “NOTICE OF LIABILITY & INACTION”! But, that sounds like PRE-lawsuit jargon. Why show your hand in advance? “SUE FIRST, TALK LATER,” my former boss/attorney used to say. That way, you, the Plaintiff, get to call the shots by listing your grievances, legally. Then the Defense has to PROVE what you say is NOT true, costing them a lot of time & money digging up evidence (there’s a Biblical Proverb re that very sequence, re a person lays out his claim first & then his adversary comes & searches him through).
They always prefer to TALK first & weasle their way out of it like so:
TALK FIRST METHOD:
1. Peoples’ lawyer sends letter to Gov’t. lawyer: “My clients are suffering these health grievances due to your client’s actions &/or inactions re Smart Meters. Please pay liability damages ASAP & stop contributing to dire health ramifications to the Public At Large.”
2. Gov’t lawyer writes back, “Tough stuff. We find no harm in our Smart Meters. Have a nice day.” Sets down his dictation/recorder, leans back in his leather executive chair & bursts out laughing at the foolish lawyer who thinks a gov’t. or corporation will negotiate in FAVOR of The People. “Bwahahaha!” :D
SUE FIRST METHOD:
1. Peoples’ lawyer files lawsuit vs. Local/State/Federal Gov’t. & All Manufacturers of Wireless Products; sets hearing before Judge to approve lawsuit going forward against Gov’t. “Sovereign” entities.*
2. In the interim Gov’t. lawyer gets served with his copy of the lawsuit & says, “Doggone those Sue First lawyers! Mary! (hollering to his paralegal), get busy digging up some evidence that Smart Meters are safe so we can get the Judge to toss this bozo’s lawsuit!”* Mary replies, “Sorry boss. The newest evidence is not on our side.” Gov’t. lawyer, “Shhhhsh! Don’t tell anybody. Fake it. Lie. Bury that evidence!” Mary: “Sorry boss, kinda hard to do since it’s all over the internet!” ;)
3. Gov’t. lawyer reaches for a shot glass & a bottle of Jack Daniels in his desk drawer & dictates letter to Peoples’ lawyer: “Dear Joe, why didn’t you write or call me first rather than file a lawsuit? Surely we could have worked this out, Talk First, you know, without involving the Court system!”
4. Peoples’ lawyer replies: “Where have I heard THAT before, hmm, Jack? Sue FIRST, Talk LATER! See you in Court, buddy! Bwahahaha!” (Peoples’ lawyer’s turn to burst out laughing.) :D
*If you want to sue any form of government, local, state, federal, they always claim “Sovereign Immunity,” so you have to get a judge to approve your lawsuit first, an extra step, but it still gives the Gov’t. lawyer some pain, lol.
The route the Washington State group is proposing, above, is via legislation. Great, but that will probably take years, if at all. If you go ahead & sue their “group-think gov’t. selves” first, that could shake them up faster. Hurt them in the pocketbook. Do both simultaneously.
I like what Liberty Counsel did on a different matter. They had their lawsuit printed & ready to go & filed it with the Court the SAME day Obama signed his John Hancock on the Patient Affordable Care Act Law/ObamaCare. In other words, don’t waste time talking. Just do it!
My former boss would approve of this message, lol.
Above Washington State News Story Distributed by:
“The Microwave Factor, by EMF Refugees: The International Coalition for an Electromagnetic Safe Planet (IC-ESP)”: